Simple “No-Colds” Checklist
From my experience, those who tend to “catch” colds usually have high stress levels, which depletes the body of critically needed minerals. You can prevent getting a cold or flu by keeping your pH more acidic (that would be green on pH paper) and if you add these tips you WON’T get sick:
1. Minimize sugar! It depletes minerals.
3. I would take a ratio of 10 to 1, calcium to Vitamin D.
4. Find a skilled chiropractor who can correct the subluxations located in your spine, especially in your cervical and lower lumbar area.
5. Sleep at least seven hours a night.
6. Do not smoke.
7. If you are stressed, address it, and do not focus on negative emotions.
If you have any general health questions about this article, please email askdrbob at druglessdoctor dot com, or schedule a consultation with Dr. Bob.