#AskDrBob | January 13

January 13, 2017


#AskDrBob-January 13

These were the questions asked in this episode of #AskDrBob. Please click the blue box to view Dr. Bob’s answers. If you have any general health questions, please email us, askdrbob@druglessdoctor.com, and we will present it in an upcoming episode. Thank you!

What about local raw honey and building up tolerances, pollen etc.

There is a big difference between honey and pollen. Honey is 95% sugar and I would suggest you would avoid eating it (and also peanut butter and dairy). If you do those, you will remove any allergy/sinus issues.

I’m a 21 yr old female. I do have hyperthyroidism. I exercise, but my body doesn’t produce any sweat as a response to the heat generated in my body. I understand that hyperthyroidism patients shouldn’t exercise much because we already face increased metabolism and exercising increases it too,  but I go through a lot of stress and so that particular 1 hour at the gym makes me feel good (actually I feel heaven everywhere after a workout😜😜😀😀) as it increases serotonin in my body. I have anxiety. I face difficulties while talking. My body is always hot, heated up. And all these are the symptoms I suffer from. I understand calcium can ease my problem, but are there any other things which might help my problem. Kindly help me if u can. I’d be grateful. Thank you. 😊😊😊.

I would suggest a Blood Chemistry (contact us) to evaluate your minerals. I would like to see the calcium & phosphorus ratio. (Also, I would avoid gluten)

Any tips for treating Achilles tendonitis and clawing toes for a 64 yr old man. Also anything for the severe pain it causes. Many thanks.

We help tendons with calcium, magnesium, and potassium, sometimes with vitamin B6 and omega-3 oils.

Alkaline water, is it safe to drink?  

I personally do not drink nor promote alkaline water. I have found that it modifies digestion.

How often should I take vitamin D3-5. My number is at 40 right now. Thanks,

I would take it every day.

Dear Dr. Bob: Is there any natural/homeopathic type product that can be used in place of Arimidex? I dislike any prescribed medication. I’ve been on it over a year. I’m a cancer survivor.

Yes, we use a product called Chrysin, and also Ca-D Glucarate.

Dear Dr. Bob, what are symptoms for ileocecal valve problems and how can it be treated.

(More info in video)

Any advice for thinning hair?

Have your thyroid checked, and also that you body is receiving adequate oils.

Related Sites


Seen on