Spot Free Skin
Are you happy with your skin? Do you have brown spots on your face, hands and arms? Here are the simplest ways to promote healthy skin:
* Dr. Bob’s ABC’s (1/2 red apple, 1 carrot, and 1/3 cup of beets everyday)
* Four or five baby carrots or one medium carrot daily
* Red, yellow, or orange bell peppers daily
* One quarter of an avocado everyday
* An egg every other day
* Add onions and garlic to your stir-fry
* A quart of water per day
* Combining sugar and ALL dairy
The fiber will get your bowels moving, causing less toxic stress to the liver. The bell peppers have vitamin C, which is great for tissue integrity. The carrots have vitamin A precursors for skin health. The avocado has monounsaturated fat, fiber and carnitine inside; all super ingredients for youthful skin.
Eggs, onion and garlic are great sources of sulfur. Sulfur is excellent for skin integrity. The water helps clean the colon. I see brown spots leave, cherry hemangiomas just fall off, and skin tightening. I consistently get emails from happy clients worldwide whose lives have changed by adding these protocols to their lives!
Cut and mash one fourth of the avocado with a capsule of alpha lipoic acid. Apply to your face and leave on for ten minutes, one time per week. This helps to moisten and reduce inflammation.