#OptimalU Children's Health-Live Event Recap
August 28, 2014
Dr. Casen and I had a great time last night discussing children’s health. Thank you for everyone who was in attendance. Below is the link to the video, and also a recap of the questions that were asked, and the topics that we prepared for you ahead of time. See you next month as our live event will be about healthy vs. unhealthy oils.
Link to video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=a65jPhyuB08
Topics Discussed from Dr. Bob & Dr. Casen
1. Breast Milk (Why you should)
2. Getting/Teaching your kids to eat healthy. What are methods that work.
3. What are the best foods to feed your children?
4. Why chiropractic is important for your children
5. The importance of family time
6. How to help ADHD with drugless principles
Products & Resources Discussed:
“Dr. Bob’s Guide to Stop ADHD in 18 Days”
If you have a child, and would like to visit our practice in Cleveland, Ohio, please visit www.druglessdrs.com to set up an appointment.
If you have any general health questions about this article, please email askdrbob at druglessdoctor dot com, or schedule a consultation with Dr. Bob.